Sunday, February 23, 2014

What's up in the Classroom?

Hi my name is Jasmine. I'm going to explain different types of things that our awesome class does. First I'm going to tell you about our math. Our class is learning about fractions. So far we have made a fraction kit. We use the fraction strips to solve story problems. At first I hated doing fractions but my teacher has encouraged me to do my best.

Next I'm going to explain about what we do for reading. My teacher meets with groups to work on a story. Finally I'm going to explain about how my two teachers are my favorites. There my favorites because they are so nice and funny because I think they both have a big heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our families and students, but please remember our basic comment section rules.

1. Be sure to only use first names.
2. Stay positive.
3. Edit your comments carefully.